Comments, Rotten Tomatoes and the like

There is always room for improvement; leave a comment tell me what you think. And please, be brutal. Nothing like being eviscerated by the general public (though in reality no one reads this so maybe not so general public).

10 8월, 2007

My Very Own Blog!

So, I've decided that if i want to get my creative juices flowing and begin to hone my analytical skills, I need to do something. At much prompting from a good friend a blog is my first step. I doubt if anyone will read this, but it is something for me to get started with, and see how far and where this will take me.
Of late, I have been watching movies and television dramas from Korea especially, but also from Japan and a little of China (which includes Taiwanese and Hong Kong movies as well). This blog will be a sort of testing ground, a place where I can parse (if you will), share, and maybe introduce it to my friends.

Note to anyone who cares: I'm trying to learn Korean if you've got any ideas do tell!

Aja, aja fighting!

댓글 없음: